Summer will be here before you know it and pretty soon you’ll be doing most of your cooking outdoors. If you’ve been thinking about getting a new grill there’s one you should seriously consider – the Weber Genesis E-320 Propane Gas Grill. This 3-burner propane gas grill is the perfect size for family cooking but it won’t let you down even when you‘re entertaining a small crowd.
While the Genesis series of Weber gas grills may not be the top of the line, nonetheless these grills are workhorses that will cover most of your grilling needs. Weber Genesis gas grills are moderately priced and built to last. Like other Weber grills they provide even heating so that your food is cooked to perfection every single time.
Product Highlights – Weber Genesis E-320
Only quality materials are used for the heavy-duty steel frame, burners and other parts.
The workmanship is first-rate and the gas grill is designed with features that experienced grillers will appreciate.
You will love the combination of classic black and stainless steel of the Weber 3751001 Genesis E-320 Propane Gas Grill.
The shroud is porcelain enameled in black and features a center-mounted thermometer. Cast aluminum end caps are also painted black.
The enclosed cart is equipped with black painted steel doors. The side and rear panels are also black.
The cooking grates on the Weber Genesis E-320 are made from porcelain enameled, heavy duty cast iron. The porcelain enamel protects the cooking grates and makes it easy to clean them. With the three powerful burners, the grill gets hot very quickly. The cooking grates leave beautiful sear marks on your burgers, chicken, steak and chops.
Three main cooking burners for the grill plus a flush-mounted side burner allows you to barbecue and cook almost anything you would want. The primary cooking area on Weber Genesis E-320 is a spacious 507 square inches, and the grill includes a 130 square inch warming rack. Push-button ignition has the grill ready in an instant. The grill heats up to a high temperature in about 10 minutes and you can enjoy your steak or chops in a matter of minutes.
The flavorizer bars that come with the Weber Genesis E-320 impart a delicious, smoky flavor to any meat you cook. Greasy flare-ups are minimized because the juices and grease that drip on the flavor bars are instantly vaporized. The vapors impart their flavor back to the cooking meats.
Propane Tank Storage:
The enclosed cart provides a storage space for the propane tank, keeping it out of sight. The propane tank must be purchased separately but the Weber Genesis E-320 Propane Gas Grill comes with a flexible hose and a precision fuel gauge.
- Easy to assemble
- Quality materials and solid construction
- Grill gets hot very quickly
- Flavor bars minimize flare-ups and give an authentic barbecue flavor to grilled food
- Convenient side burner
- Control knobs are located on the top of the right-hand side table, instead of front and center. The location of the knobs is inconvenient.
- Casters are small and made of hard plastic. They are not as durable as large rubber casters.
- Water accumulates in the grease pan whenever it rains.
- Control knobs on the right-hand side table cuts into the available work space. When using the side burner, the left-hand side table is no longer available as a work space.
What Customers Say About Weber Genesis E-320:
The first thing customers notice about the Weber 3571001 Genesis E-320 is the craftsmanship and quality materials used to construct the propane gas grill. The grill is sturdy and solidly built. Customers note that the Weber Genesis E-320 is easy to use and clean. It cooks food perfectly and customers say that grilling has never been easier. It reaches the right temperature quickly and maintains heat very well.
Many customers gave their review for the Weber 3571001 Genesis E-320 and most of them are very positive and give a 5-star rating. This is indeed another excellent Weber product. It is very affordably priced and retails for less than $750 at Amazon.com. If you’re looking for a reasonably priced gas grill with unbeatable quality and features, you can’t go wrong with this Weber grill.
The Genesis® E-320TM gas grill features an enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors with stainless steel trim, stainless steel handles, and accent colored painted side and rear panels. All grills have a porcelainenameled shroud with a center-mounted thermometer and accent colored painted, cast aluminum end caps. The cooking system, rated at 42,000 BTUs, includes 3 seamless stainless steel burners and an electronic Crossover® ignition system. The cooking grates are porcelain-enameled cast iron. The Flavorizer® bars are porcelain-enameled. The primary cooking area measures 507 sq. inches; the warming rack area measures 130 sq. inches, giving a total cooking area of 637 sq. inches. The Genesis® E-320TM gas grill also has a 12,000 BTUper- hour input flush-mount side burner. Other features include 6 tool holders, enclosed tank storage area, precision fuel gauge, 2 stainless steel work surfaces, 2 heavy¿duty front locking casters and 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters. Tank is not included with LP grills and all natural gas grills include a 10-ft flexible hose. Weber® cookbook included. Limited warranty.Features:
- The Weber Genesis E-320 propane gas grill has 3 stainless steel burners, an individual electronic ignition system, and porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- It has a total cooking are of 637 square-inches (507-square-inch primary, 130-square-inch warming rack)
- Comes with an enclosed cart, a porcelain enameled shroud, and a center mounted thermometer
- This model also includes a porcelain enameled flavorizer bars, porcelain enameled heat deflectors, and six tool hooks
- Measures 30 by 60 by 64-1/2 inches with the lid open; 2- to 25-year limited warranty on various parts