For your basic grilling needs nothing beats the Weber e310 3742001 Propane Grill.
You’ll be amazed to discover how easily and quickly you can cook to perfection with this three-burner propane grill.
When it comes to grilling, you don’t really need a grill with all the bells and whistles.
What’s important is for the grill to get heat up quickly and evenly.
This is what the Weber e310 Genesis 3742001 propane grill was designed to do.
Weber e310 Series – Weber 3742001 Genesis E310 Propane Grill – Product Highlights:
- Three stainless steel burners equipped with individual electronic ignition
- Front mounted control panel
- Large primary cooking area measuring 507 square inches, with a 130 square inch warming rack
- Constructed of stainless steel (304 and 430 stainless steel), cast aluminum, and enameled steel
- Enclosed cabinet for propane tank storage (propane tank sold separately)
- Comes with propane fuel gauge
- Porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- Porcelain enameled flavorizer bars
- Enclosed cart with painted steel doors (copper color) and stainless steel handles
- Porcelain enameled heat deflectors
- 2 heavy-duty front locking casters; 2 back swivel casters
- 6 tool hooks
- Dual layer hood for heat retention
- Weber e310 grills are made in the USA
While this Weber e310 grill is a basic model, it comes with features that really matter. The three stainless steel burners provide enough heat to bring the temperature up to 550 degrees in about 10 minutes. With its Electronic Crossover Ignition System, Weber E310 is easy to light. Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and flavorizer bars ensure that your food is cooked to perfection with maximum flavor.
Why You Should Choose the Weber E310?
- The firebox is cast, not made of thin sheet metal. Cast metal is sturdy and solid. It is durable and will not break or rust easily.
- Burners are made of stainless steel. Stainless steel burners will prolong your grill’s life. Weber also keeps replacement parts in stock.
- Side tables are strong and sturdy. Parts are welded, not riveted. This means the grill will not break easily.
- The Weber E310 is easy to assemble. The manual contains a lot of pictures showing how to set up the grill. Instructions are easy to follow.
- This Weber propane gas grill is built to last.
Weber has redesigned their line of Genesis grills. For one thing, the controls which used to be on the right side table are now located on the front of the grill. This makes it easier and more convenient to control the temperature and cooking process. Having the control knobs on the right side was very inconvenient and led to numerous complaints from consumers.
The new Weber E310 has the three stainless steel burners arranged perpendicular to the front of the grill, from left to right. Previously, the burners were arranged horizontally from top to bottom, parallel to the front. The new arrangement allows you to control your heat zones from left to right. This is much easier than organizing food from front to back.
Efficient Firebox Design:
While the heating capacity of the three burners on Weber E310 is lower than what you find in most grills, the efficient design of the firebox holds in heat. However, it takes a bit longer for the grill to reach a good, high temperature.
If there’s one thing Weber does not compromise on, it’s quality. You can be sure each Weber grill meets the company’s exacting standards, and Weber E310 is no exception. Every part of the grill is examined to make sure that it works as it should. Weber grills come with a 10-year warranty and you can rely on the grills to last that long at the very least.
Propane Tanks Not Included:
Weber stopped including liquid propane gas tanks with their grills starting in 2005. You will have to purchase a tank separately.
- Solid construction
- Durable parts
- Efficient heat design
- Even heating
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to use
- Grill is heavy
- Mix grades of stainless steel
- Slower heating time
What Customers Say About Weber E310 3742001 Gas Grill:
Many customers agree that Weber E310 3742001 is one of the best grills in its price range. It is reasonably priced and the quality is fantastic. Some of the things customers like about Weber E310 include: even heating, easy to use, easy to clean, and affordable. A number of customers reported that they often had problems when grilling with other types of propane grills. Their food would come out burnt outside but raw inside.
However, with the Weber Genesis E-310 they never had this problem. When grilling with the Weber propane grill, the food comes out perfectly seared outside yet juicy and cooked through inside.
The Weber e310 Genesis 3742001 Propane Grill gets top ratings from many customers, with the majority of consumers giving it a perfect score of 5 stars. Customers say it is much better than other grills. This model is perfect for the family but won’t let you down when you’re entertaining guest. It retails at Amazon.com for about $750 and shipping is free.