What Makes The Best Natural Gas Grill?
Choosing the best natural gas grill that will meet all your grilling needs and make your future barbecues a great success, is not easy.
There are a lot of aspects to look into, like the size of the grill, its features, quality of the construction and, of course, the price.
With all these aspects factored in, one natural gas grill to consider as your next purchase is Weber 6670001 Genesis S-330. To help you find out if this is the best natural gas grill for your household, here’s a detailed look at what this grill has to offer.
Weber 6670001 Genesis S-330: Is It The Best Natural Gas Grill on The Market?
Packed with many great features like high-heat Sear Station burner, three standard stainless steel burners, electronic ignition system and much more, this top-of-the-line Genesis natural gas grill will undoubtedly impress both, serious grillers and those who are just starting to venture into the world of grilling.
Not to mention the fact that your new gorgeous-looking grill will quickly become the envy of your neighbors.
Weber 6670001 Genesis S-330 – Product Features & Benefits:
- 3 Stainless steel burners – These burners will provide you with plenty of space to grill enough food for everybody. No more waiting around for the second batch.
- 7mm diameter stainless steel cooking grates – Allowing you to grill many types of food to perfection these stainless steel cooking grates are easy to use and clean. They won’t rust and will last you a lifetime.
- Stainless steel Flavorizer bars – By positioning these stainless steel bars under the cooking grate (just above the heat source), you will add delicious flavor to meats. When the juices drip onto the Flavourizer bar, they will vaporize and turn into smoke, adding mouthwatering taste to your food.
- 38,000 BTU main burner – This burner will heat up fast and provide plenty of heat for you to cook your food fast and just right.
- 12,000 BTU side burner – This side burner will allow you to multi-task while you’re grilling your food.
- 10,000 BTU sear station – This high power burner will take your grilling to the next level, giving your food those perfect restaurant grill marks without taking minimizing an inch of your grilling space.
- Individual electronic ignition – This system provides you with quick, easy, safe and reliable ignition of your grill.
- 6 tool hooks – These hooks for your grilling tools will make sure you have everything you need at your fingertips without it being in the way.
- Total cooking area – 637 – Total cooking area includes 507 square inch of the primary cooking area and 130 square inch of the warming rack area, providing you with lots of cooking space for all your needs.
Quality of Construction:
One of the things that will impress any griller about this natural gas grill is the quality of the construction.
Built of combination of stainless steel, painted steel and porcelain-enamelled parts, this grill is all about quality. With Weber 6670001, you won’t get any of those flimsy-looking parts you might get with cheaper gas grills. It’s powerful, durable and is built to withstand the elements for years to come.
Ease of Assembly:
Let’s face it, not everyone is a perfect handyman (or woman) and I absolutely love the fact that Weber provides you a user manual that does not take a degree in Rocket Science to figure out.
The instructions are clear, straight forward and easy to understand. This makes the assembly quick and painless, and lets you actually be happy about your purchase.
Every new grill takes a bit of time to get used to, but you will quickly realize what a great grill you got once you start grilling on your new Weber 6670001 Genesis S-330.
No longer do you have to be a professional griller to serve your barbecue guests with deliciously looking food grilled just to perfection.
What Other Customers Say About Weber 6670001 Genesis S-330:
Many customers who purchased this grill really do think it’s the best natural gas grill out there.
People noted how easy it was to assemble this grill, thanks to accurate instructions from Weber.
One of the very first things customers could see about this grill, was how well it was made. Just putting the grill together they could tell right away it was great quality in each part.
Customers also point out how easy it is to cook on this grill. The grill heats up fast and food comes off grilled just right.
Some customers noted that although they were originally slightly put off by the price of this grill, they got such a good quality product for their money, they would not hesitate to recommend this grill to anyone searching for the best natural gas grill on the market.
Our Conclusion: The Best Natural Gas Grill For The Money
In order to figure out what is the best natural gas grill for you, you need to decide what kind of grill you want, what features you need, how much space you have and what you’re willing to pay for the grill you buy.
Retailing at $970, Weber 6670001 Genesis S-330 is not the cheapest gas grill on the market. Of course, using natural gas, this grill makes a good investment for you if you grill a lot, because you no longer have to worry about things like propane tanks and re-filling.
However, what makes this particular grill stand out from the rest, is its quality of construction, durability and a guarantee to last you for years.
Not to undermine the beautiful design, great features and all the bells and whistles any griller may want, we believe that quality is the most important thing when it comes to any purchase. After all, why would you spend money, any money, on something that’s not going to last? And it is this very factor that makes Weber 6670001 Genesis S-330 the best natural gas grill on the market.
If you’re seriously looking into purchasing this grill, online retailers like Amazon.com will give you free shipping on this item, making it the best deal available on this grill.